Australian Retail Awards
Australian Retailers Association (ARA) was founded in 1903. The industry body represents the retail sector of Australia, which involves 1.2 million people and investment of $265 billion. More than 5, 000 independent and national retail members have registered with the ARA. The association regularly updates its members about business developments in retail sector throughout Australia. It also provides protection, education and legal support to its members.
The ARA has been paying tribute to successful retailer for over 40 years. However, the award reinvigorated in 2008 and since then Australian Retail Awards plays a vital role in bringing successful retailers from the shop to a national platform. The ARA also helps the retailers and entrepreneurs in growing their business. Currently, the retail award program conducted by the ARA is only one of its kinds in Australia.
The ARA encourages significant contributions towards retail industry including recognized brands, proprietor operators, innovators, reputed employers and small to medium endeavors and graduates.
Any Australian retailer who has over 10 stores can participate in ARA competition.
At first the participant has to submit ‘intention to nominate’ online. Then the aspirant can go for the actual submission by sending both soft copies and hard copies of the submission to respective ARA offices via post.
The participants are asked a number of questions regarding business development, marketing, evaluation and rating of success, leadership, etc.
During the selection procedure, approach of the applicant towards the criteria and presentation skills is more important. Judges expect detailed, informative and creative answers from the participants.
Mission of the ARA includes:
- Maintaining the top position among Australia’s retail organizations.
- Encouraging and defending the retail sector in Australia by setting norms of business both for members and industry through support, guidance, education and services.
The ARA ensures meticulousness, professionalism and reliability through transparent interactions with all its stakeholders.
The retail industry body makes every effort to deliver better-quality products, services and solutions which build candid retailers.
Competent guardianship of the ARA ensures continuous and sustainable development of the retailers and the industry.
Above all, respecting each other, constant support and encouragement among members and the association are the keys to success of retail industry.
- Australian Beauty Awards
- Miss Australia
- Australian Business Awards
- ASTRA Awards
- Pride of Australia Medal
- Walkley Awards
- Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards
- ARIA Music Awards
- Logie Awards
- AFI/AACTA Awards
- MTV Movie Awards
- Australian of the Year Award
- GSK IMPACT Awards
- Fashion Awards Australia
- Australian Family Early Education and Care Awards
- Modern Awards
- IAB Awards
- Helpmann Awards
- Australian Web Awards
- Australia Awards
- Australian Event Awards
- Australian Achiever Awards
- Australian Minimum Wage Awards
- IDEA Awards
- Australian Tourism Awards
- Australian Export Awards
- Australia's Top Emerging Photographers Awards
- Australian Interior Design Awards
- Australian Retail Awards
- AEAF Awards
- AFCA Writing & Film Award Winners
- Festivals and awards Cannes Film Festival
- Australian Farmer of the Year Awards
- Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- Australian Bridal Industry Awards
- Australian Best Car Awards
- Australian Institute of Architects Awards
- Australian Hair Fashion Awards
- Australian Diva Awards
- Australian Literary Awards
- OZAPP Awards
- Australian Military Gallantry Awards
- Australian Webby Awards
- RASV awards
- ACUMA Awards
- Nickelodeon Australian Kids' Choice Awards
- Nobel Prize
- Academy Awards
- Booker Prize
- BAFTA Awards
- Golden Globe Awards
- Cannes Film Festival
- Grammy Awards
- BRIT Awards
- MTV Video Music Awards
- Pulitzer Prizes
Types Of Visas
- Australia Day Replacement
- Launceston Cup
- King Island Show
- Tasmania Public Holidays
- Queensland Public Holidays
New Seven Wonders
- Migrating to Australia
- State Migration Sites
- Immigration Points Calculator
- Protect Yourself from Migration Fraud
- Immigration Advice
Awards In Australia
- Charles Darwin University
- University of Western Australia
- University of South Australia
- Queensland University
- University of Tasmania
Australian Prime Ministers
- Settling in Australia
- Studying in Australia
- List of Cities in Australia by Population
- Shark Killing in Australia Developments
- Australia Time Zones
Australian High Court Judges
Australian Government Structure
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
- Department of Regional Australia, Regional Development and Local Government
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport