If you are a student and want to study or pursue any course in Australia, you can get all the information online. Department of Immigration and Border Protection of Australia have provided detailed information on its website. Go through the official website and some other useful websites, you can get proper information on student visa after selecting right options.
Making the Checklist before Applying for Student Visa
Before applying for your student visa, make a checklist of requirements. Keep following things in mind while making the checklist:
Be aware of the fact that in Australia, immigration rules are not same for all countries. Be sure that your country has got that level of assessment under which you are planning to get the student visa.
Type of Course
Make a proper future plan and finalize the type of course you want to study in Australia. Gather all the information on the availability of job opportunity after completion of your study in Australia.
Working in Australia after Commencement of your Course
To supplement your expenses, you can also work in Australia after commencement of your course. Know about all the rules regarding this.
Sponsored training visas are also available for Australia. If you are already in a profession and for further advancement of career, you can get sponsors. Be acquainted with these facilities.
Bringing Dependents with you
While pursuing your study in Australia, your dependents can also accompany you and eligible dependents can also study and work in Australia while staying with you. However, they have to apply for a different student visa to avail this facility. Understand all the legal formalities you have to complete, in case you are bringing dependents with you.
Estimate the cost of your study and stay in Australia. If you are able to bear the expenses, then only proceed for the student visa application. Otherwise search for sponsors or try to know that whether you can work in Australia while studying on the basis of your present qualification.
You have to make payment for applying student visa and the amount will not be refunded if the application is rejected.
Also know what will happen if:
- You want to change the course or education provider
- You want to extend your stay
- The education providers authorization to deliver your course is removed
- Visa conditions in changing situations
It is better to know about most of the things related to student visa prior to your travel to Australia, than putting yourself in trouble after reaching there.
- Visa Wizard
- Working Holiday Visa for Australia
- Resident Return Visa
- Superyacht Crew Visa
- Temporary Work Visa
- Visa Entitlement Verification
- Maritime Crew Visa
- Employer Sponsored Visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme Visa
- Electronic Travel Authority Visa
- Australian Citizenship Visa
- Business Visa in Australia
- Bridging Visa
- Parent Visa
- Family and Retirement Visa
- Student Visa
- Visas Information Booklets
- Visitor Visa
- Air and Sea Crew Visa
- Working Holiday Visa
Types Of Visas
- Australia Day Replacement
- Launceston Cup
- King Island Show
- Tasmania Public Holidays
- Queensland Public Holidays
New Seven Wonders
- Migrating to Australia
- State Migration Sites
- Immigration Points Calculator
- Protect Yourself from Migration Fraud
- Immigration Advice
Awards In Australia
- Charles Darwin University
- University of Western Australia
- University of South Australia
- Queensland University
- University of Tasmania
Australian Prime Ministers
- Settling in Australia
- Studying in Australia
- List of Cities in Australia by Population
- Shark Killing in Australia Developments
- Australia Time Zones
Australian High Court Judges
Australian Government Structure
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
- Department of Regional Australia, Regional Development and Local Government
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport