Australian Citizenship Test Rules
Just like any other tests, Australian citizenship test also has its own rules to be complied by aspiring applicants. These are just basic and easy-to-be-followed rules, but failure to comply with the test rules will greatly affect your citizenship application.
There is a time to be followed to complete the test. The required time to finish the Standard Test is 45 minutes. Whether it is computer-based test or questionnaire-based (paper) test (in the event computers are not available), both are allotted 45 minutes to complete it. For applicants who need assistance, the Assisted Test is given 90 minutes to complete.
It is expected that you have studied and reviewed thoroughly for this citizenship application. You have gathered all materials so to know what the answers to the exam questions would be, and most likely, you also got hold of the resource book to prepare for the Australian citizenship test. One of the test rules is to not bring any notes, papers, and review materials inside the test centres. Australian citizenship test is a closed-book test and this must be strictly followed.
The desk must be clear of any personal belongings. Bags, phones, gadgets, and other personal belongings must be placed under the desk. The third rule to follow is to keep the personal things away from the desk. There must be nothing on the desk except the computer or any material relevant to the citizenship test given by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship officer who administers the exam.
- Do I Need to Sit For Australian Citizenship Test?
- Where Can I Sit For the Australian Citizenship Test?
- What Happens on the Day of Australian Citizenship Test?
- Australian Citizenship Test Rules
- Australian Citizenship Test Statistics
- History of Australian Citizenship Test
- Practice for Australian Citizenship Test
- Australian Citizenship Test Resource
- Australian Residence Calculator
- Australia Penal Clearance Certificates
- A Child Born Overseas to an Australian Citizen
- Australia Support Dual Citizenship
- Australian Citizenship and Travelling
- Australian Citizenship Knowledge Test
- What does Australian Citizenship Mean to You?
- Australian Citizenship Test: Tips for having a Peace of Mind the Day of Your Test
- Australian Citizenship Test: Tips on Taking this Multiple-Choice Test
- What about Resource Book “Australia Citizenship: Our Common Bond” ?
- Australian Citizenship Test: Why Australia Need One?
- Australian Citizenship Test Eligibility
- Australian Citizenship Practice Test
- Australian Citizenship Fees
- Australian Citizenship Laws
- Australian Citizenship Celebrations
- Australian Citizenship Laws: The Past and Present
- Book Australian Citizenship Test
- Citizenship Test Requirements and Exemptions
- Tips to Pass the Citizenship Test
- Requirements to Take the Australian Citizenship Test