Nature Discovery: Discover the wetlands and wildlife of World Heritage
Discover the World Heritage-listed wetlands and wildlife in Australia!
Australia, which houses 15 world heritage- listed wonders and 550 national parks, will always be the best choice for nature-lovers. Australia offers a variety of tour options- from adventurous hiking trips & drives to nature walks through the natural and cultural heritages of Australia.
Have a look at some of the main wetlands and wildlife of World Heritage spots in Australia:
- Kakadu national Park: This most incredible wildlife destination is one of the World Heritage sites in Australia, renowned for its rich heritage of wildlife and native plants. Nearly 500 Aborigines live here.
- Litchfield National Park spreads over 1500 km2 in the Northern Territory of Australia. The rich flora and fauna attract tourists all around the world.
- The Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park in Western Australia's magnificent Southwest coast: The world renowned Margaret River wine region, giant Karri forests, windswept limestone cliffs, pristine beaches, coastal heath as well as ancient dunes and granite cliff lines are the central attractions in the area.
- Nothing can be more mesmerizing than taking the Great Alpine Way through the Australian Alps and Gippsland’s lakes, enjoying the wonders of nature.
- Explore the Australian outback in the Red Centre and Kimberley, the highlights of Western Australia! You may find yourself lost in the unique wilderness experiences at Kimberley.
- Experience the natural wonder in The Daintree Rainforest, one of the world’s oldest rainforests, on the north east coast of Queensland.
- Kangaroo Island, Australia's third-largest island, after Tasmania and Melville Island is a major tourism icon. Kangaroo Island is considered a haven for Australia wildlife, where you will find koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, sea lions, pelicans, penguins and many more!
- The Great Barrier Reef, Australia’s most breath taking site, stretches over 2600kms in the Coral Sea, off the coast of Queensland. Experience the thrill of watching the largest coral reef in the world!
- Trekking at Tasmania-rich in its diversity of wildlife, Gold Coast Hinterland Great walk and the mind blowing sceneries of The Blue Mountains are everlasting experiences!
- Australian Walking Holidays would be a better option for adventure travel which offers a wide range of iconic walking and trekking adventures in Australia!
- Road Trip in Australia - Self Drive Holidays
- Aboriginal Discovery:The Effect on Aboriginal, Impacts and Effects
- Australian Holiday Ideas: Types of Holidays and Ideas to Implement
- Adventure Journeys: Adventure Tourism | Adventure Travel
- Outback Journeys: Australian Outback Tours & Wilderness Tours
- Short Breaks: Weekend Getaways & Short Holiday Deals
- Nature Discovery: Discover the wetlands and wildlife of World Heritage
- Walking Australia: Adventure holidays with Australian Walking Holidays
- Walkabout Planner Australia
- List of Islands of Australia
- List of Lakes in Australia
- List of Valleys of Australia
- List of Waterfalls of Australia
- Coastal Journeys Unlimited
- List of Mountains in Australia