HCF Health Insurance
|Type||:||Public Company Limited by Guarantee|
|Industry||:||Private Health Insurance|
|Key_People||:||Shaun Larkin,Sheena Jack|
|Products||:||Life Insurance, Pet Insurance|
HCF Health Insurance Company is one of the most popular and largest health insurance providers in Australia. The full name of HCF is Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia was established in 1932 to provide the insurance facilities to Australian people. The HCF Health Insurance had the 10.3% market share in 2010 financial year, based on this metrics the company became 3rd largest insurance company in Australia.
History of the HCF Health Insurance Company:
Frank Grimley in 1893 founded the HSF. The complete name of the HSF is Hospitals Saturday Fund of NSW. At the initial stages the money was collected on year wise from interested people and business personals, and then the money was transferred to hospitals, which they were participated in the scheme.
About HCF Health Insurance:
- Type: Public Company Limited by Guarantee
- Industry: Private Health Insurance
- Founded: 1932
- Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
- Key people: Shaun Larkin (Managing Director), Sheena Jack (CFO), David Watson (Technical Manager)
- Products: Private Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Revenue: A$1.583 billion (2010)
- Operating income: A$1.526 billion (2010)
- Net income: A$109.656 million (2010)
- Employees: 1,179 (2010)
- Subsidiaries: HCF Life, Manchester Unity
HCF Health Insurance Headquarter Address:
HCF House, 403 George Street, New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
HCF Health Insurance Contact Details:
Phone Number: 13 13 34 (Mon-Fri: 8am - 8pm (AEDT)), (Sat-Sun: 9am - 5pm (AEDT)).
Post: GPO BOX 4242, Sydney, NSW, 2001.
Overseas customers: +61 2 9290 0444, 8.30am - 5.00pm (AEDT), Mon-Fri, Australia-wide.