Walking Australia: Adventure holidays with Australian Walking Holidays
It is World Expeditions, one of the world’s most experienced trekking and adventure operators who launched the program Australian Walking Holidays in 1982. It is Australia’s original adventure and trekking service provider. The extensive itineraries they offer reflect their vast experience. It would be so exciting to have some amazing adventures on your way to your destination. The fact that Australian Walking Holidays is the only trekking tour operator that offers all the seven Great walks of Australia, is remarkable! out of the seven Great walks, Larapinta trail trek is unique to them.
Let’s have a look at the range of iconic walking and trekking adventures Australian Walking Holidays offer.
Trekking the Larapinta Trail:
You need to choose between three options mentioned below.
- Larapinta trail trek: trek the west MacDonnells
- Larapinta Trail Experience- a short trekking experience that covers the majesty of the desert ranges
- Larapinta Trail End- End: trek the entire 223km length of the Larapinta Trail. This challenging objective might take approximately 14 days. There will be support vehicles for sure to shorten the 223km walk.
Explore Kakadu and the Kimberleys:
- Kakadu national Park, one of the World Heritage sites in Australia, renowned for its rich heritage of wildlife and native plants hosts about 500 Aborigines.
- Enjoy the beauty of Northwest Arnhem Land and Tiwi Islands sailing in a magnificent catamaran.
- It is worth exploring the spectacular Kimberley coastline too.
Trekking and Kayaking- South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland
Western Australia's magnificent Southwest coast hosts the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park which stretches over 100kms. It has the world renowned Margaret River wine region at its centre. This itinerary covers giant Karri forests, windswept limestone cliffs, pristine beaches, coastal heath as well as ancient dunes and granite cliff lines. This fully supported trek offers comfortable twin share accommodation.
Adventure at Tasmania:
Trekking, rafting, camping and sailing at Tasmania- rich in diversity of wildlife, spectacular beaches, mountains and lagoons are for sure be a memorable experience.
Nothing can be more exciting than the Cabin based day walks at Cradle Mountain & Lake St Clair and around the Freycinet Peninsular, admiring the incredible beauty of Tasmania.
You can trek and cycle the length of Tasmania. It is indeed worth the effort.
Australian Walking Holidays offers Heritage Cycle Ride too!
- Road Trip in Australia - Self Drive Holidays
- Aboriginal Discovery:The Effect on Aboriginal, Impacts and Effects
- Australian Holiday Ideas: Types of Holidays and Ideas to Implement
- Adventure Journeys: Adventure Tourism | Adventure Travel
- Outback Journeys: Australian Outback Tours & Wilderness Tours
- Short Breaks: Weekend Getaways & Short Holiday Deals
- Nature Discovery: Discover the wetlands and wildlife of World Heritage
- Walking Australia: Adventure holidays with Australian Walking Holidays
- Walkabout Planner Australia
- List of Islands of Australia
- List of Lakes in Australia
- List of Valleys of Australia
- List of Waterfalls of Australia
- Coastal Journeys Unlimited
- List of Mountains in Australia