Life insurance is an important consideration for any person no matter what age. Life insurance in Australia is easy to buy and readily available. It is just a matter of choosing the right kind of policy from a suitable provider.
Life Insurance Quotes
The first step in getting life insurance is getting a quote. This can be obtained from the net but you need to be sure of the type of coverage required basic or enhanced coverage. There are many factors which may influence the final quote that you receive.
Life Insurance Policies
In Australia, the three variants of life insurance policies are:
- Life insurance policies
- Trauma insurance policies
- Income protection policies
Each respective heading is sub divided into several different heads, so this gives you a wide range to choose from in Australian life insurance policies.
- Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited
- Hannover Life Re of Australasia Ltd
- St. George Life Limited
- AIA Australia Limited
- TAL Life Limited
- MLC Limited
- The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited
- Hallmark Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Combined Life Insurance Company of Australia Ltd
- Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited
- General Reinsurance Life Australia Ltd
- AMP Life Limited
- GLOBAL Life Reinsurance Company of Australia Pty. Limited
- H C F Life Insurance Company Pty Limited
- MetLife Insurance Limited
- OnePath Life Limited
- QBE Life (Australia) Limited
Life Insurance Filing a Claim
A claim can be availed from the insurance provider by filling the relevant claim form. Intimation can be done online or through a telephone call but a paper form with valid signatures and documentation will be needed to submit. In the event of a claim, it is advisable to find out which documentation is required and keep the required documents handy.
Life Insurance Reviews
This is the best way of finding out about the competency of an insurance office in Australia. The common source of reviews is the internet where you can find comments and reviews both for and against the insurance company, giving a fair idea about the quality of services rendered.
Cost of Australian Insurance Policies
The money spent on premiums depends on several factors like age, medical conditions, type of policy, lifestyle and so on. The cost of the policy will vary depending on all these factors.