Walkabout Planner Australia
Australia is a unique destination where everybody dreams to travel. When you get a chance to make your dreams of visiting Australia come true, you might wonder where to start with, as the choices within Australia is quite diverse as the country itself. Have a look at the amazing unique iconic destinations and events that Australia hosts and feel inspired to fly to Australia! You will find a variety of options starting from nature to adventure, art, culture, food, wine etc.
So Plan your Trip Based on your Priorities!
- Uluru/Ayers Rock, the most striking natural icons in Australia, stands 348m above sea level in the southern part of the Northern Territory. It is worth visiting the rock at sunset particularly when the rock starts to glow red.
- The Barossa, world famous wine producing region is about 90 minutes' drive north of Adelaide. The two-night package at Peppers' The Louise is remarkable as it offers a two-hour make your own blend tour at Penfolds Winery.
- The beautiful Blue Mountains National Park offers a stunning view.
It would be an exciting experience to follow the Great Alpine Way through the Australian Alps and Gippsland’s lakes.
- Tasmania: Rich Tasmanian history and culture, spectacular beaches, mountains and lagoons makes it a favourite attraction for tourists.
- Australia hosts the world’s largest sand island, Fraser Island. This is a popular holiday destination.
- Kakadu national Park, one of the World Heritage sites in Australia has a rich wild life and native plants. It hosts about 500 Aborigines.
- Great Barrier Reef visit would be a memorable experience for sure. This largest coral reef in the world is home to some of the world’s rarest sea organisms.
- Sydney, the largest and most populous city in Australia hosts the most famous Sydney Opera house, the Hunter Valley Wineries, Harbour Highlights Cruises, Jenolan Caves, the marine aquarium at Darling Harbor and many others.
- Gold coast Hinderland, Larapinta Trail-Northern Territory, Six foot Track- New South Wales, the Thorsborne Trail in Hinchinbrook Island, the Heysen Trail- South Australia, the Bibbulmun Track- western Australia etc. attract thousands of tourists all over the world every year.
- Road Trip in Australia - Self Drive Holidays
- Aboriginal Discovery:The Effect on Aboriginal, Impacts and Effects
- Australian Holiday Ideas: Types of Holidays and Ideas to Implement
- Adventure Journeys: Adventure Tourism | Adventure Travel
- Outback Journeys: Australian Outback Tours & Wilderness Tours
- Short Breaks: Weekend Getaways & Short Holiday Deals
- Nature Discovery: Discover the wetlands and wildlife of World Heritage
- Walking Australia: Adventure holidays with Australian Walking Holidays
- Walkabout Planner Australia
- List of Islands of Australia
- List of Lakes in Australia
- List of Valleys of Australia
- List of Waterfalls of Australia
- Coastal Journeys Unlimited
- List of Mountains in Australia