Coastal Journeys Unlimited
Coastal Journeys Unlimited!
Dreaming of a great coastal trip? Then you should consider Australia, the perfect place that offers unlimited coastal journey options with 50,000 kms of spellbinding coastline. Nothing can beat the unique experience of taking a spectacular drive along these most scenic coastal paths on earth.
Learning adventure with Road Scholar Educational Travel Program:
Choosing the Road Scholar Program would be a nice option. Learning adventure with Road scholar program would not only help you expand your mind, but also your friends’ circle. Expert instructors of Road scholar program who are lifelong learners themselves would engage you, answer your queries and share their experiences with you. Road Scholar programs focusing on education is unique as compared to a commercial travel tours. It is surprising that road scholar program covers all aspects of the trip which you might not even anticipate! The Road Scholar Program inspires people all around the world to learn, discover and travel by awarding scholarships (toward programs in North America) for those who lack the financial assistance to be part of this wonderful educational experience.
Here are a few coastal journey options in Australia for you!
Queensland: Queensland offers the finest coastal attractions. It hosts the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef, the pristine islands, rainforest national parks and many more. Immerse yourself in Australia’s coastal beauty!
Great Sunshine Way, Queensland: This touring route covers Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast and rainforests of the Gold Coast hinterland. Easy access of the Southern Great Barrier Reef is the next attraction!
The Gold Coast, Queensland: Here you have a variety of options including beaches, rainforests, restaurants, theme parks, shopping strips etc.
Pacific Coast Touring Route, Queensland, Whitsundays Sailing, Queensland, Cairns, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
- Indian Ocean Drive, Western Australia: A drive along Western Australia’s Coral Coast is desirable. White beaches, coral reefs, salty fishing towns and rugged national parks are the major attractions along the way.
- South-West, Beaches and Goldfields
- Great Southern Touring Route, Victoria
- East coast escape: Tasmania
- Pacific Coast Touring Route, New South Wales
- Sydney to Melbourne Coastal Drive: Enjoy the stunning coastal beauty between Australia's two biggest cities!
- Wilsons Promontory, Victoria
- Broome, Western Australia
- Road Trip in Australia - Self Drive Holidays
- Aboriginal Discovery:The Effect on Aboriginal, Impacts and Effects
- Australian Holiday Ideas: Types of Holidays and Ideas to Implement
- Adventure Journeys: Adventure Tourism | Adventure Travel
- Outback Journeys: Australian Outback Tours & Wilderness Tours
- Short Breaks: Weekend Getaways & Short Holiday Deals
- Nature Discovery: Discover the wetlands and wildlife of World Heritage
- Walking Australia: Adventure holidays with Australian Walking Holidays
- Walkabout Planner Australia
- List of Islands of Australia
- List of Lakes in Australia
- List of Valleys of Australia
- List of Waterfalls of Australia
- Coastal Journeys Unlimited
- List of Mountains in Australia