Short Breaks: Weekend Getaways & Short Holiday Deals
Everyone would love to take a break from the exhausting hustle-bustle of the city life! Think of a short break to the iconic destinations in Australia. Exciting, isn’t it?
Do you want a short break to Australia filled with adventure, family fun or food and wine? Or would you like to enjoy regional events of Australia? There are lot many options in Australia, as it hosts best destinations and events for short holiday trips. Plan a short trip on your own if you have atleast three days to spare. Here are couple of unique iconic destinations you can cover in three days.
Three days would be perfect to explore the harbor, beaches and inner-city precincts of Sydney. You can cover the most famous Sydney Opera house, the Hunter Valley Wineries, Harbour Highlights Cruises, Jenolan Caves, the marine aquarium at Darling Harbour and many others.
Brisbane situated on the winding Brisbane River offers first-class wining, dining and dancing
Adelaide is where restaurants, parklands and wine regions are easily accessible.
Hobert: A place of historical relevance.
Salamanca place, Mount Wellington, Kettering, and Bruny Island can be part of the itineraries.
Cairns sights, Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda rain forest can be covered in three days.
Buy pearls, watch dinosaur footprints more than130 million years old and enjoy an iconic sunset camel trek along Cable Beach. You can cover Dampier peninsula too.
The Gold Coast:
Three days on the Gold Coast would be ideal. Beaches, rainforests, restaurants, theme parks, shopping strips and many more attractions await you in Gold Coast.
View of Alice Springs and the distant MacDonnell Ranges is enchanting. Other attractions include camel trek to the sandy Todd River and a drive to Finke Gorge National Park.
Spending three days in Canberra, Australia’s political and administrative centre, is like taking a crash course in Australian history and culture.
You can also consider Melbourne/ Perth/Darwin for short holiday trips.
You may consider Expedia.com.au, which offers short holiday deals to a wide range of beautiful destinations in and around the major cities in Australia. The itinerary includes Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. You will find a variety of options when it comes to travel and accommodation, ranging from 3 to 5 stars.
- Road Trip in Australia - Self Drive Holidays
- Aboriginal Discovery:The Effect on Aboriginal, Impacts and Effects
- Australian Holiday Ideas: Types of Holidays and Ideas to Implement
- Adventure Journeys: Adventure Tourism | Adventure Travel
- Outback Journeys: Australian Outback Tours & Wilderness Tours
- Short Breaks: Weekend Getaways & Short Holiday Deals
- Nature Discovery: Discover the wetlands and wildlife of World Heritage
- Walking Australia: Adventure holidays with Australian Walking Holidays
- Walkabout Planner Australia
- List of Islands of Australia
- List of Lakes in Australia
- List of Valleys of Australia
- List of Waterfalls of Australia
- Coastal Journeys Unlimited
- List of Mountains in Australia