Aboriginal Discovery:The Effect on Aboriginal, Impacts and Effects
Get closer to Australia’s Aboriginal experiences, the world’s oldest culture!
Many of Australia’s journeys take you to Aboriginal people of Australia. Have a look at their rich, living culture that can be traced back to at least 50,000 years. You will find yourself lost in Aboriginal Australia. The following travel spots will take you closer to the world’s oldest living culture. Learn from the Aboriginal Australians, the beauty, spirituality and the highlights of their land.
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory
According to Anangu Aboriginal people’s creation myths, Uluru is the creation of ancestral spirits. Thus the rock and surrounding land in Uluru have a spiritual significance too! Take an aboriginal guide with you and enjoy ancient tales as you walk around the rock’s base. Another stunning sacred site is Kata Tjuta that stretches over 3,500 hectares.
Kimberley, Western Australia
Wandjina figures painted in caves and the mysterious Gwion Gwion paintings are found in Kimberley, one of the great wilderness areas of the world. Enjoy the Camel ride to breathtaking Cable Beach and a drive along the Dampier Peninsula.
The Daintree, Queensland
Explore the 135 million years old Daintree Rainforest, the oldest rainforest in the world with its traditional owners; the Wujal Wujal people. Explore the incomparable flora and fauna of the region.
Coorong, South Australia
Get closer to nature along the lagoons and waterways of the Coorong. You will get to know about bush tucker, traditional medicines and the incredible local birdlife from your aboriginal guide. When night falls, listen to stories over the campfire!
Gippsland is blessed with a rich Aboriginal history. The Wilsons Promontory National Park located in Gippsland is renowned for its stunning beauty and wildlife. You will also get a chance to explore around 18,000 years old Aboriginal trading routes. At Bairnsdale you will get to learn from the aborigines how to make baskets, spears, shields and canoes in the traditional way.
Sydney cultural tours, New South Wales
Get on a harbor cruise or take a walking tour to explore the lives of Sydney’s original inhabitants. Aboriginal guides will tell you the meanings of significant Sydney landmarks. Explore rock-carvings and old Aboriginal settlements! A traditional Aboriginal welcome awaits you on Clark Island.
- Road Trip in Australia - Self Drive Holidays
- Aboriginal Discovery:The Effect on Aboriginal, Impacts and Effects
- Australian Holiday Ideas: Types of Holidays and Ideas to Implement
- Adventure Journeys: Adventure Tourism | Adventure Travel
- Outback Journeys: Australian Outback Tours & Wilderness Tours
- Short Breaks: Weekend Getaways & Short Holiday Deals
- Nature Discovery: Discover the wetlands and wildlife of World Heritage
- Walking Australia: Adventure holidays with Australian Walking Holidays
- Walkabout Planner Australia
- List of Islands of Australia
- List of Lakes in Australia
- List of Valleys of Australia
- List of Waterfalls of Australia
- Coastal Journeys Unlimited
- List of Mountains in Australia