ACE Insurance Limited Company
|Traded As||:||NYSE: ACE, S&P 500 Component|
|Industry||:||Insurance and Reinsurance|
|Key_People||:||Evan G. Greenberg|
|Products||:||Property and Casualty, Accident and Health|
ACE Insurance Limited Company, the parent company of ACE Group, was founded in 1985 with financial support of a group of 34 U.S. companies. The aim of establishment of Ace was to provide hard-to-find additional liability and directors and officers coverage. In 1993 the company got listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
During next ten years the company underwent a series of acquisitions and a diversification process which made Ace Group a global company. One of the significant acquisitions of ACE Group was the global property and casualty business of Cigna Corporation in 1999. Core operating insurance companies of ACE Group uphold very strong fiscal strength.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, ACE Group has offices in 53 countries and it conducts business in more than 170 countries. A global leader in insurance and reinsurance industry, ACE Group offers products and services through various operating units such as ACE USA, ACE International, ACE Tempest RE, ACE Life, etc.
One of the world’s leading property and casualty insurers, ACE Group is renowned by its wide-ranging products and service potentials, outstanding financial strength, guarantee and claims handling proficiency. The products of the company include:
- Property and Casualty
- Accident and Health
- Life insurance
Insurance companies of Ace Group serve:
- Multinational corporations and local businesses with property and casualty insurance and services
- Employees or members of companies and affinity groups by offering accident and health insurance programs and life insurance
- Individuals who buy life, personal accident, homeowners, supplemental health, automobile and other specialty insurance coverage
- Top executives who strive for ACE’s success are:
- Evan G. Greenberg - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- John W. Keogh - Vice Chairman & Chief Operating Officer
- Philip V. Bancroft - Chief Financial Officer
- Kevin L. Shearan - Chief Information Officer
- Jarrod Hill - Executive VP & Head-International Property
And more than 19,000 employees devote their professional skills for ACE Group in different parts of the world.