What Happens on the Day of Australian Citizenship Test?
Make sure you have prepared and arranged everything before the day of the exam arrives so you do not have to be thinking of anything else when the day of the exam comes. For instance, if you have a baby or a toddler, better talk to your babysitter and ensure she will arrive ahead of time so you have ample time to prepare yourself as well. There is no child facility in the testing centres so having a baby sitter at home on the day of your citizenship test is a wise move. Another clever move is to be in your assigned test centre ahead of time-being ten to fifteen minutes ahead is good enough to relax the mind and prepare yourself for the test.
In the testing centre, there is a waiting area in which you will be asked to stay while waiting for the officer who will administer the exam. Before entering the test room, there will be an identification number to be given to the applicants.
In the test room, you will be asked to sit in front of a computer monitor where you need the identification number to log in. If computers are not available, there are questionnaires used in lieu of the computers. If you will use a computer, the score will be reflected right away when you finished the exam and it will be automatically recorded in the papers of your application. In the event that you did not make it to the passing mark, you may take the citizenship test again with no re-take payment required. If the testing centre is not full of applicants on that day, chances are, you can have the re-test right on the same day.
- Do I Need to Sit For Australian Citizenship Test?
- Where Can I Sit For the Australian Citizenship Test?
- What Happens on the Day of Australian Citizenship Test?
- Australian Citizenship Test Rules
- Australian Citizenship Test Statistics
- History of Australian Citizenship Test
- Practice for Australian Citizenship Test
- Australian Citizenship Test Resource
- Australian Residence Calculator
- Australia Penal Clearance Certificates
- A Child Born Overseas to an Australian Citizen
- Australia Support Dual Citizenship
- Australian Citizenship and Travelling
- Australian Citizenship Knowledge Test
- What does Australian Citizenship Mean to You?
- Australian Citizenship Test: Tips for having a Peace of Mind the Day of Your Test
- Australian Citizenship Test: Tips on Taking this Multiple-Choice Test
- What about Resource Book “Australia Citizenship: Our Common Bond” ?
- Australian Citizenship Test: Why Australia Need One?
- Australian Citizenship Test Eligibility
- Australian Citizenship Practice Test
- Australian Citizenship Fees
- Australian Citizenship Laws
- Australian Citizenship Celebrations
- Australian Citizenship Laws: The Past and Present
- Book Australian Citizenship Test
- Citizenship Test Requirements and Exemptions
- Tips to Pass the Citizenship Test
- Requirements to Take the Australian Citizenship Test