Home » About the Citizenship » Scholarships in Australia » University of Western Australia Research Scholarships
University of Western Australia Research Scholarships
The two major scholarship schemes when it comes to the Western Australia Research scholarships are the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship and UWA Scholarships for International Research Fees.
Students who are successful with their scholarship application would be working with a team of researchers, who would be working directly with senior researchers, along with external researches.
These scholarships are available for applicants who intend to enroll as a full time candidate for a master’s degree by either research or a PhD degree. It is also available for students who will begin their course in the semester just after the scholarship round that they have applied in, in the event that they are successful. With these scholarships, the student gets a tuition fee scholarship, along with a fortnightly stipend and health insurance.
There are various conditions that should be adhered to by anyone wishing to apply for the Western Australia Research Scholarships. The student should be competent in English, should have completed a four year undergraduate degree in first class or equivalent. Along with all this, the achievements in the research training field as well as the proposed research environment also play a part in deciding the eligibility of the student for the particular scholarship. The scholarship is available in all categories.
The scholarship requires the students to have specific scores in their tests. For example, the student requires to score more than 6.5 in the IELTS, and in TOEFL, they would need to gain more than 580, and with 4.5 or more in Written English. When it comes to the Cambridge Certificate for Proficiency in English, they should at least get the C Grade, and with the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, the minimum score needed is B grade. With the UWA CELT Bridging Program, the minimum score is B+ grade or above.
If the student is looking for the award in categories like Law, they would need to have an IELTS score of 7.5, with 7.0 and 7.5 in the speaking and listening and reading and writing parts of the test. For Education and Dentistry, they would need to have an IELTS score of 7.0 and score at least 6.5 in reading and writing. In Business, the IELTS score required is 7.0. When it comes to speaking and listening, the student should score at least 6.0, and reading and writing test results should be at least 6.5. The IELTS tests are compulsory academic tests.
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships
- Endeavour Research Fellowships
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards
- Endeavour Executive Awards
- Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Awards
- Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Research Fellowships
- Endeavour Research Fellowships for Indigenous Australians
- Anne Wexler Scholarships
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
- Macquarie University International Scholarships
- Melbourne International Research Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- University of Newcastle Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Research Scholarships
- Monash University International Student Scholarships
- Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarships
- ARSA Travel Scholarships for Commonwealth Citizens
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry)
- Commonwealth Scholarships Program
- Endeavour Awards
- Australian Leadership Awards
- Australian Development Scholarships