Home » About the Citizenship » Scholarships in Australia » University of Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
University of Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
The University of Adelaide has a special program, titled Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) that provides scholarships for students of international citizenship at their university. The ASI provides scholarships that cover the tuition fees of the entire course, which is of two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for Doctoral research. Along with this, the ASI also provides a living allowance not more than $25,392 for the extent of time that they student stays on campus, whether it is for a Master’s degree or a Doctoral research degree.
In the case of the applicant holding a subclass 574 visa, the scholarship will cover the cost of the standard Overseas Student Health Cover, which is compulsory for the student as well as their dependents for the period of entire scholarship. This facility is available only for those who hold the subclass 574 visa, those who do not, have to pay for their own health insurance.
The eligibility standards for these scholarships are quite simple. The student needs to have completed the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honors degree, a four year course that has a major research project at the end of the course. The scholarship itself is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and the potential of the research project that was carried out. Other achievements in extracurricular activities are not considered while awarding these scholarships.
Before applying for the scholarships, the students should complete their English language proficiency test and also their Pre Enrollment English Program to meet all the criteria for applying the scholarship offered.
This scholarship is available only for those students who intend to live and study in the vicinity of the university campus and have face to face interactions with the teachers and supervisors. This scholarship is available in all categories of courses offered by the university.
The scholarship is not available for residents of Australia and New Zealand. If a student has applied for permanent citizenship of Australia, they can apply for ASI scholarships. Students who have applied but not selected or eligible for consideration, are automatically reconsidered in the next round of the scholarship awarding process. However, students who have not been considered twice cannot apply again. To apply, students can either go online or apply at the campus and university itself.
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships
- Endeavour Research Fellowships
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards
- Endeavour Executive Awards
- Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Awards
- Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Research Fellowships
- Endeavour Research Fellowships for Indigenous Australians
- Anne Wexler Scholarships
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
- Macquarie University International Scholarships
- Melbourne International Research Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- University of Newcastle Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Research Scholarships
- Monash University International Student Scholarships
- Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarships
- ARSA Travel Scholarships for Commonwealth Citizens
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry)
- Commonwealth Scholarships Program
- Endeavour Awards
- Australian Leadership Awards
- Australian Development Scholarships