Home » About the Citizenship » Scholarships in Australia » Macquarie University International Scholarships
Macquarie University International Scholarships
Macquarie University has a generous scholarship program and provides opportunities every year to many students to help them undertake further studies in Australian universities. Macquarie University International Scholarships (MUIS) are covered for most of the courses offered, which includes tuition fees for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. The scholarship does not provide any other financial support in terms of living allowances, travel costs, health cover or any other costs associated for completing of this course.
1) Vice – Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The Vice – Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available to students enrolled on a wide array of subjects and cover full international tuition fee for study in bachelors or masters degree.
2) International Merit Scholarships
The International Merit Scholarships are designed to recognize academic excellent and provide financial help to international students. These scholarships are country-specific and are awarded gradually through the year for all the future applicants of Macquarie University. Partial tuition fees is covered for all those students who are planning to study at Macquarie University’s North Ryde Campus.
3) Macquarie University International Scholarship
Two Macquarie University International Scholarships are obtainable across most degree courses to cover up full international tuition fees for study on the North Ryde campus in an undergraduate degree.
- Aplicant must not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicant must have met the University’s academic and language requirements. In other words, he or she must hold a Confirmed Offer before the application deadline.
- Applicant must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 (out of 4.0) for Postgraduate courses and minimum of 92 (out of 100) for undergraduate courses.
- Applicant is not eligible if he or she is currently enrolled at Macquarie University for an equivalent level program.
- Applicant is not eligible if studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business and Technology.
- Applicant is not eligible if he or she has undertaken the same level of study or higher level of study previously.
- Applicant is not eligible if you are currently enrolled on the program for which the application to the Macquarie University International Scholarship is being applied for.
- Applicant is not eligible if he or she is enrolled on a Study Abroad or Exchange student program and coming to Macquarie University.
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships
- Endeavour Research Fellowships
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards
- Endeavour Executive Awards
- Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Awards
- Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Research Fellowships
- Endeavour Research Fellowships for Indigenous Australians
- Anne Wexler Scholarships
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
- Macquarie University International Scholarships
- Melbourne International Research Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- University of Newcastle Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Research Scholarships
- Monash University International Student Scholarships
- Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarships
- ARSA Travel Scholarships for Commonwealth Citizens
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry)
- Commonwealth Scholarships Program
- Endeavour Awards
- Australian Leadership Awards
- Australian Development Scholarships