Home » About the Citizenship » Scholarships in Australia » La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships are available for any full time undergraduate or graduate coursework that is offered by the University. The Host Institution for this scholarship is the La Trobe University in Australia. Any foreign student, apart from those living in New Zealand can apply for such a scholarship.
The scholarships also include AUS $5000 for those wishing to pursue the Bachelor of Civil Engineering Course. In case the scholarship is to be carried out to the second semester, the decision depends on the student’s performance in the first semester. A minimum of C grade would be required for the scholarship to continue. The applications should be put in before the first week of December for the first semester and should be put up by 24th of January for the second semester.
Students who are not Australian or New Zealand nationals are eligible for these scholarships. Any student who is beginning their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework or are pursuing full degrees at La Trobe are eligible for these scholarships. There are some academic as well as English language entry requirements that need to be adhered to, for the student to get the specific scholarship. International students who are pursuing Higher Degree Research, or are studying abroad, or are taking ELICOS and Foundation studies and diploma courses are not eligible for any of the scholarships that are listed.
Along with all this, the students are also required to meet the academic and English language requirements that the university has for its students. Additionally, the student should have scored 85 percent minimum marks in their previous degree and award. The scholarships are available for students who wish to study any of the categories of subjects that are available at the university.
Only those students who wish to study in the university can apply for the scholarship. The first round of the application submission is till 14th December, and the second round closes on 25th January, these dates may change on a year to year basis.
The scholarships pay the tuition fees, and do not cover living costs or medical insurance of any kind. The scholarships are worth either AUS $10000 or AUS $20000, and the students would need to pay any difference or increase in the fees of their first and second semester. Students who have been awarded this scholarship are not eligible for any other monies under the scholarship program.
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships
- Endeavour Research Fellowships
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards
- Endeavour Executive Awards
- Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Awards
- Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Research Fellowships
- Endeavour Research Fellowships for Indigenous Australians
- Anne Wexler Scholarships
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
- Macquarie University International Scholarships
- Melbourne International Research Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- University of Newcastle Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Research Scholarships
- Monash University International Student Scholarships
- Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarships
- ARSA Travel Scholarships for Commonwealth Citizens
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry)
- Commonwealth Scholarships Program
- Endeavour Awards
- Australian Leadership Awards
- Australian Development Scholarships